Friday, March 28, 2008

Okay, let's talk about MY Easter now.

Let me just start out by saying how much i LOVE my church lady-friends. Just look at Mollye & Abby. The only reason Abby goes to Relief Society is for the candy bucket. And she has no qualms about taking >5 pieces of candy which is at least 3 more than the suggested 2.

This is Mim, Mollye, and Olivia. Look how excited they are celebrating Easter in Relief Society.

Here's me and Abby. You might recognize Abby from her role as *bank teller* in the hit film Crocodile 2: Death Swamp. Her performance is stellar. It's really sad it went straight to DVD. Also, I'm obsessed with Abby's apartment in the West Village. I might even devote an entire post to how much I love it and imagine myself moving in there with her. Oh and also, I am obsessed with Abby.


More later. Me tired. Although I'm also scared to go to sleep. Last night I'm pretty sure a bug landed on my head while I was sleeping (I can't admit yet that it could possibly be a roach). I woke up in a total panic and did a crazy head shaking dance and then had to sleep with the light on. Oh man, I hate bugs. Bugs and B.O.

3 comments:

AM said...

Um, hello? Forgetting anyone!?

Hepworths said...

um, hello? who knew di was posting on a blog!!!???? im furious i didn't know before, but overjoyed that i get to see pics and hear her voice in my head as i read the little tidbits! can we PLEASE talk soon. tomorrow?

McKennah said...

That seems fun!