Monday, March 10, 2008

"I Wanna Rock!"

Okay, here goes. I guess I'll be the one to start the family blog. And I figure the best way to kick it off is with a video of McKennah.

Blast! I can't figure out why the internet is rejecting the video of McKennah! It's driving me crazy. I'll have to enlist the help of my more blogger savvy friends. Here's a video of Annika though, playing Rock Band.

(oh man, it's a good thing i don't have a life, uploading videos takes forever. imagine if i had had plans....)

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, I can't believe we have a blog...and i can't believe Mckennah's video is continually rejected by the internet! That's crap! It's like the internet knows that its too awesome for it's own good. We should start a rock band with Annika as our lead singer.

Di said...

agreed. nobody say's "i wanna rock!" like annika does.

Nancy said...

Maybe Annika is stealing McKennah's video uploading mojo. Maybe there is a specific Catholic Saint we can turn to for such a situation.

Lisa said...

Nancy, maybe you need to bury another catholic statue in your yard so we can upload mckennah's video.

Di said...

who knew that little saint joseph statue had so much power? we might need to reconsider our religious views. especially with mckennah's video on the line. with that & "the secret", we shall surely prevail.

congrats on selling your house, nance!