Friday, March 21, 2008

My Argument for Adoption

Dear Cannon Fam, esp. Sister Cannon,

Will you adopt me? I mean, I've known you for almost 1/2 my life? (If I were 26 and not 30).
These are the reasons I want to be part of the Fam:
1. Sister Cannon offering me pancakes and toast and cookies. . . even when I'm not hungry (cause she knows I'll still eat it). Plus she always tells me not to call her "Sister Cannon."
2. Nancy emailing celebrity comics asking them to date Di
3. McKenna re-enacting Twilight
4. Anika's hair
5. Knowing Maddie since she was BORN (Maddie that makes us practically related!)
6. Tommy visiting me Junior Year of college being all adorable (and 1 year old)
7. I got a shout out at Danny's wedding
8. And stories about poor sweet Lisa being harassed in Guatemala.
9. Plus, if I'm related I get to drive one of Brother Cannon's sweet cars, right? right?

Love,

Amber

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Amber, I've always wanted you to be in our family! Of course we'll adopt you! Let's set some ground rules first though...

1. You have to dye your hair blonde
2. Instead of calling my mom "sister cannon" you must call her "mother cannon".
3. You will worship leslie and the lys as we do.
4. You must undergo severe tormenting from danny as your initiation into the family.

Other than that it really should be pretty simple.

oh, yes...welcome to the family!

Di said...

oh, and amber, if you want a new career as well, here are some ground rules for that too:

first...
you gotta love to draw.
and second...?
you gotta call ITT Tech.

Di said...

amber, i realize that by not growing up in utah, you might not understand my last comment. but this has been a family joke for years. so...get in!

AM said...

Oh my gosh! We are so meant to be - I already dyed my hair blonde and enrolled in ITT Tech. Bring on the teasing from Danny!

McKennah said...

Be ready for the torture, sometimes even Chilito can't stand it!!!