Saturday, November 29, 2008

GoLean Crunch.....more like GoFart Crunch




So I tried this new cereal today...BIG mistake. This may be TMI but I ate a bowl of this cereal today, ok 2, and all was well...It is quite tasty and definitely is very crunchy but...2:00 pm came rolling around and the fun began! I have had gas from fiber before but this was something else! I thought it was the 4th of july all over again. Explosion after explosion. As dad would put it "violent peristalsis!"

So anywho, needless to say, I will not be purchasing THIS again.

Do NOT eat GoLean Crunch.....I cannot emphasize this enough.

4 comments:

Danny said...

Just another day in the life of Danny. While others may see it as a curse, I refer to it as "the gift". Do not hide your newly discovered talent under a bushel. Rather, let it churn inside you. Cultivate it and develop it. I promise you, the possibilities are endless and doors that were once closed will now be opened.

Di said...

This is disgusting.

I love it.

Lisa said...

oh yes...I forgot about "the gift." I will take to your words, master. I know the gift is rare and unique. One day i will meet if not exceed your expectations.

Nancy said...

Hahaha. Annika is developing her gift. She calls them "fresh kitty putts."