Saturday, January 2, 2010

Philippines Part Deux: Boracay

So many, too many photos! I added another picasa album of all the photos from the last half of our trip so click on the title if you dare. But here are some videos...

To get to Boracay we took a small plane, a boat & a ride in this truck. It was so fun.



These guys took us sailing. They are our new best friends.



And I can say that cuz the cap'n (on the left) took us to his house and even gave us fresh boku juice and let us see his home & family & talk to his adorable dad.



Saaaaaailing (takes me away)...



It's weird cuz you think...How can this get any better? But then they played Air Supply while we were lying on the beach and it DID make it better.



And you know how mom loves to wear her curlers in public? She loves it even more on the beach.



Here's dad snorkeling.



Best shakes we've ever had.



This guy wanted us to buy ice cream and I thought he was kidding. But apparently he wasn't. But I guess snorkeling & ice cream really are a pretty natural fit.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I still regret not buying ice cream from that guy....once in a lifetime opportunity!

I mean, when else can you snorkel and have ice cream at the same time?!

Di said...

Agreed. That was really poor judgment on our part. And we even passed it up twice...from 2 different ice cream mans.