Monday, January 11, 2010

DR Pictures...I know you're excited!

I finally got through all of the pictures of our trip and got them up on Picasa! I know you all have been waiting on baited breath, and here it is! :) I will warn you now, some of the colors are crazy. There were so many pictures and I went through them quickly.

Here is a link to the album of the entire trip - including detailed captions.
http://picasaweb.google.com/Marettap/DominicanRepublic?authkey=Gv1sRgCI_Jzq3htZvp9wE#




And here is the link to my blog where I posted the more photographic side of our trip and a link to the entire album.
http://cannonshotsphotography.blogspot.com/


Enjoy!

3 comments:

Di said...

DR looks beautiful. I especially loved the waterfall pics. I want to jump off a waterfall too!!

Grant Cannon said...

What a fun vacation you had and sooo beautiful. I was impressed with how much the DR looks like the Philippines! Couldn't help but smile seeing the big grins on you faces. I'm so glad you were able to do that. Danny, just remember that back flips off a cliff are no longer part of your "acceptable behavior." You have a FUTURE ahead of you! The photography was so clear. I can't believe you just used a point and shoot. Maretta, you're fantastic! Miss you guys! Dad Cannon

Lisa said...

Looks like fun! Glad you made it out before disaster struck so close by!