Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Guys, remember when we went to Hawaii?

And we could NOT stop reading and talking about this book?


Oh, sorry, I mean THIS book


"Why did he have to look like a runway model when I couldn't?"

Gosh dang that was fun.

And do you know who's going to play Edward in the movie version?
Oh, you don't?
Let me show you. . .



. . . so this is from my scrap book:



This is when I Edward and I went to prom. Emmett's in the background wearing part of the grizzly bear he ate and Alice and Rosalie and there too. What? You don't believe me? Well, if I had a scanner and my 1995 prom photo you'd see i DID wear a Chinese dress.


And seriously, you know the English dude who played Cedric Diggory is going to be Edward, right?

Well I think we should ALL as a family go see the movie on 12/12/08 when it comes out.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so there....

any chance i can get to see beautiful Edward.....
He's like a GOD!

AM said...

or an angel model so beautiful no one can even look at him . . .