Thursday, January 8, 2009

Well....some......RIBS!!

In light of recent events (refer to the full story on Amber's blog), I have decided to purchase this:

This is a wonderful invention & the creator should be praised for his/her work. They make a good point...Why risk falling, when you can safely ride? And I have just the spot for it! You thought these were just for old people. NOT TRUE!! (Although last night I DID sleep sitting up like a geri)

Anyway, it's a very bad idea to put tights on when you have my "condition". If you attempt it, you will get stuck. With your tights. Around your ankles. Also try not to communicate with hilarious friends cuz laughing feels like destruction. And load up on narcotics that Pharaoh (my doc's name was Pharaoh!) prescribed.

On a totally unrelated note, does anyone know the street value for

plus

???

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Di, you totally need that at your apartment complex! Tell Giovanni if he wants to avoid any lawsuits he should be smart and buy it!

Matt said...

Do you think Pharoh was crushing on Amber? That acorn thing could def penetrate the youthful yet gimpy market. It just needs some souping up, you know racing stripes, a beverage holder and turbo injection (way to slow to be any fun at parties). If you are wondering about the street value of vicodin, there's probably a bunch of people outside your bedroom window you could yell down to and ask.

Nancy said...

BTW that was me that wrote that last witty post, not matt, duh.

Natalie Jane said...

I asked for one from Santa. He did not come through. Apparently he was too busy with Bella in the woods. Giving her socks.

AM said...

Actually Nancy, Pharoh didn't know I was there.
I know b/c I kept trying to give him 'the eyes' so he'd know I wasn't Di's domestic partner but actually a Mormon Old Maid dying to marry a real live Doctor. He was all about giving Di just enough drugs to keep her uncomfortable - as opposed to miserable.

Nancy said...

WTcrap Amber. Go back to the hosp. and strut your stuff pronto. Maybe you need to injure yourself bad so Pharoh's eyes will be on you. (But, don't fall down stairs or he will be on to us). I can see it now, you and Dr. Pharoh, Di and Steven, all hanging out. And Pharoh picking up the tab for all of it. Thus allowing you guys to live in the manner you've become accustomed to. Yah!

Di said...

Bad news, Nance.

I looked at my hospital printout and turns out Pharaoh was just a P.A.

SAD!!!

Di said...

Oh. And Hi Natalie!

Susan and Grant said...

I was actually thinking that I might need one of those on our back stairs last week when my RA was acting up. Now I am doing better cause I got a shot and am taking more meds. Maybe I'll get one when they operate on my knee.