Thursday, September 4, 2008

Creepy...

Hey y'all! As you all know I was applying for jobs not too long ago. I got so desperate that I started responding to random postings on Craig's List to apply for a job. This was one man's response. I thought y'all might appreciate reading about the caliber of people we have here in good ol' Philly. I promise I did not tamper with his letter in any way. This was exactly how it came to me...

Me:

Good Afternoon,

I read your ad on Craig's list seeking a nanny and am interested in speaking to you further about the job. Let me know if the position is still available and if you are interested in speaking further with me.

Him:

Hello,
How are you doing and i got your response and i do like to know more about concerning the Job. i am Solomon by name and i do work for a IT company and i do travel alot and i need a nanny for my son John , i will be going to for a business trip soon and that should be around 14th September and really appreciate your reply and i can see that you are willing to be my son nanny so i will need some information from you so that i and my wife can have you interview and we can have a date for the interview and i will need your
Full Name......
Address........
City...........
State...........
Zip code.......
Phone number...
Sex............
Age.............
Experience.....
Your picture...
Because i will be sending to my company because they will be taking care of this and they are the one that will be in care of the financial part and you will be paying $500 weekly. i will love you to be my son nanny . So that we can see and you will be taking my son to your place for 2 weeks and i will get you all what you need and you will just do your best to me him happy.
Hope to read back from you.
Solomon.



Creepy...

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Classic. So did you send all the info to him? I mean it sounds like good money j/k. I thought of you yesterday bc I was observing Annika's preschool class and they sang that song about the frogs "eating the most delicious bugs, yum, yum!" How's the job going anyway? Bet you are great at it. Is it easier than nannying?

Goob said...

what, he didn't ask for your SSN? TRUST me, that's next. Anyways, stopped by your blog linking through from Seriously So Blessed, very fun!
Lisa