Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Update...

Well, I guess this isn't huge news, but seeing as how no one has posted anything since the whole David Archuleta craze, I figured we could use some change.

I had my first job interview today to teach this next school year and it went Gr-r-r-r-r-EAT! It was for an inner city school. It wasn't my first choice of schools, and I don't even know if I'll except if they offer it to me. I was just nice to get an interview and will be even nicer if they offer me the job so I know I'm not completely unwanted. :)

I'll keep y'all updated with any news. Love y'all and can't wait to see you in a month and a week!

1 comment:

Susan and Grant said...

I hope this works. I don't have McKennah here to help me. I am glad you did so well on your interview. They would be crazy not to want you.