Sunday, May 4, 2008

Script for the New Play: Where Are My Pills!! Created by: McKennah Cannon

Chilito-Honey!, have you taken your pills???

Grandma Afro- No!!! I need guava juice to chug it down. We don't have any in my stock!! Go get me some!!! (mumbles) I hate pills....

Chilito- I just bought you a....

Grandma Afro- ...Don't start it!!! You married me you promised me all of my unusual desires.

Chilito- Well, I guess I'll be right back...

Grandma Afro- Good, get on with it!!!

Chilito just left to go grab Grandma Afro a case of Guava Juice.

Grandma Afro- (grabs phone and dials Chilito) Hey Chilito, while your out and about grab the new BACONATOR at Carl's Junior.

Chilito- Okay, see you in a little while.

Grandma Afro- (gets pills and throws them out the window and flips on the tv) CRUNCH... CRACKLE... CRUNCH.... CRUNCH.... YUM-O THESE CHIPS ARE SCRUMPTIOS!!!

Chilito- (opens door) Honey, I'm home!!! Here's your BACONATOR and case of Guava Juice, so now take your pills.

Grandma Afro- Go look for them!! Your interupting my favortie soap opera!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chilito looks for them for more than an hour and still can't find them

Chilito- I can't seem to find them, do you know where they are?

Grandma Afro- Nope.

Chilito- Well, we better go to bed it's getting kinda late.

Grandma Afro- Okay.

Chilito walks Grandma Afro to bed. They are now laying in bed.

Chilito- We'll look for your pills in the morning.

Grandma Afro- ZZZZZ.....

Person Unknown- CRUNCH! CRUNCH! MUNCH!

Chilito- What's that!!

Chilito walks to living area where he see's the man an apartment below him munching on their chips.

Chilito- What are you doing here!!!

Man- Oh, I was just came here to return these (hands Chilito the bottle of pills). Grandma Afro threw them out the window and so I went to see if it my be something good, like last month when she through the $1000 check out the window. But I don't need these.

Chilito- (starts walking back to bed) Thanks!!! (pauses) Hey get out of my house!!!!)

Man- (starts running out)

Grandma Afro- (still sleeping) YOU MEAN MY HOUSE CHILITO!!


THE END

5 comments:

Di said...

OH MY GOSH! mckennah, you are a genius. reading that might be one of the best things that has ever happened to me. the last line in my favorite! you are hilarious.

Lisa said...

That was sheer brilliance! Mckennah you have to be a comedian when you get older. Better yet just turn into grandma afro and everything will be good. That was awesome!

McKennah said...

Thanks!!

Susan and Grant said...

McKennah you are so funny and talented.

Susan and Grant said...

McKennah you are so talented and funny.